Mellys Logistics is fully equipped to manage all your end to end requirements by providing on time and within budget freight solutions. We aim to understand our client’s needs and recommend customised options for both import and export consignments worldwide in order to overcome supply chain challenges. We then propose and select the most appropriate solution depending on budget or time frame requirements.
Airfreight is used when fast turnarounds are required. Mellys Logistics is able to contract major airlines and full freight carriers for both export and import needs.
Sea freight is the most economical mode of transport. For your maritime freight, we offer optimal management of your Full Container Loads (FCL) and Less than Container Loads (LCL) However, due to long transit times strategic planning is key to supply chain organisation. We are here to help and promote direct connections whenever available or price driven transhipment options when no strict deadline is required.
Sea freight is made of various services such as:
- FCL "Full Container Load": your order fill the whole container space
- LCL "Less than a Container Load": suitable for small or medium size shipments when the whole container is too large to be filled
- BCN or FCX "Buyer Consolidation": various suppliers orders filling up a whole container for a buyer overseas
- BREAK-BULK: for heavy and oversize equipment which can't fit a standard shipping container
- RORO "Roll in, Roll out": for light or heavy vehicles, trailers or anything odd sized which can't fit a standard shipping container
- Planning and management of your multi-supplier and/or multi-customer orders
Multi Modal Transportation (Air-Sea)
Connecting Europe to Australia when airfreight is too pricey but Seafreight is too slow through Honk Kong hub. We can drastically shorten Seafreight transit time by airfreighting consignments from anywhere in Europe to Hong Kong and then connecting Australia by Seafreight LCL. It usually save 30 days from standard routing from EU to Australia.
One contact for all your requirements.
We can coordinate all your domestic transportation requirements. Whether it is a local or long distance requirement we can respond with a quick quote and arrange an expedited shipment.
List of services such as:
- Road (standard or express)
- Coastal feeder
- Domestic airfreight
- LTL (Less-than-Trailer-Load)
- FTL (Full-Truck-Load)
- Dangerous Cargo transport
- Chilled of frozen
Mellys Logistics understands the substantial value you have invested in your international shipments. We also know that cargo insurance should be an integral part of your import and export transactions, so we provide expertise to insure your cargo and protect you against potential loss or damage.
With our industry experience and purchasing volume, we have the leverage to offer full coverage at economical rates.
Cargo Insurance services such as:
- Advice on our Ad-Valorem Insurance
- Full Liability Coverage
- Economical Rates
- Door-to-door Insurance
- Local Responsive Representation
- Assistance with Claims Processing
The Mellys Logistics team can provide planning and consultation services, including cost analysis, terms of sale, and letter of credit advance, to simplify your financial transactions. The selection of steamship lines, consolidation options, container specifications, and packaging requirements are additional areas in which our ocean export/import professionals can provide valuable assistance.
We are also able to help advising best solutions, equipped with an efficient and customised "Track & Trace" tool Mellys Logistics provides complete online visibility of your shipments throughout its transit using our online web tracking and visibility tool, available 24/7.
We are also here to:
- Advise on the documents required and country regulations
- Advise on Customs clearance operations.
- Your exports and/or import are subject to customs clearance which plays a key role in your logistics flow. These procedures can be complicated and highly technical, but we are here to offer advice and support.
- Customs Consultancy
- Classification & Tariff Concessions
- Advise on the packaging of your products
- Advise on the container loading process